NANOSTINE, S.L. (NANOSTINE), through this document, includes its Policy on the collection and treatment of cookies, in compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE).
Cookies are stored on the user’s terminal equipment (computer or mobile device) and collect information when visiting the website www.nanostine.com , in order to improve their usability, learn about browsing habits or needs of users to be able to adapt to them, as well as obtain information for statistical purposes.
This Cookies Policy will apply to those users who voluntarily visit the web page of NANOSTINE, S.L. (NANOSTINE), complete data collection forms, or use any other service present on the website that involves the communication of data to NANOSTINE, S.L (NANOSTINE), or access to data by NANOSTINE, S.L. (NANOSTINE), for the provision of its services.
NANOSTINE, S.L. (NANOSTINE) informs users of its web pages of the existence of cookies and makes this Policy available to them in order to inform them of the use and purpose of the themselves. The fact of continuing navigation through its pages, implies the knowledge and acceptance of this Policy by these users.
NANOSTINE, S.L. (NANOSTINE) uses the following types of cookies:
Classified by their ownership:
- Own cookies: sent and managed directly by NANOSTINE, S.L. (NANOSTINE)
- Third-party cookies: sent and managed by a third party unrelated to NANOSTINE, S.L. (NANOSTINE), anonymously, in order to carry out statistical studies of browsing the web page of NANOSTINE, S.L. (NANOSTINE)
Classified by their purpose:
- Technical and / or personalization cookies: they facilitate navigation, by identifying the session, allowing access to restricted access tools, in addition to customizing the available options. They enable the provision of the service previously requested by the user.
- Analysis and / or advertising cookies: they allow knowing the number of visits received in the different sections of the web pages, the habits and trends of their users and, consequently, being able to improve the navigation and service offered by NANOSTINE, S.L. (NANOSTINE) (fundamentally, Google Analytics), as well as managing the advertising spaces included in the web page visited by the user. Collect data anonymously in order to obtain user browsing profiles.
Classified by their duration:
- Session cookies: collect and store data while the user accesses the website.
- Persistent cookies: collect and store the data on the user’s terminal for a variable period of time depending on the purpose for which they have been used.
The retention time of cookies will depend on the type in question and will always be the minimum necessary to fulfill its purpose.
In any case, users can configure their browser to disable or block the reception of all or some of the cookies. The fact of not wishing to receive these cookies does not constitute an impediment to be able to access the information on the NANOSTINE, S.L. (NANOSTINE) website, although the use of some services may be limited. If, once consent has been given to receive cookies, you wish to withdraw it, those stored on the user’s computer must be removed, through the options of the different browsers.
The way to configure the different browsers to exercise the actions indicated in the previous paragraphs, can be found at: